Thursday, June 20, 2013

Currently… June!

I'm so enjoying the time I take to sit down and write all of this and I appreciate those of you who've stopped by to take a look!  I've jumped on the bandwagon to post a "Currently" for the month, just to give you an idea where my head is at (or really it's just what I'm thinking of for one particular moment, but we'll pretend otherwise…).  Many thanks to Sherrie at Middle School Math Rules! for her help showing me how to do this!


I'm truly enjoying summer.  I probably spent too much time the first two weeks off doing school work and spring summer cleaning, but my sister is here now with her two girls and they and my littlest are really enjoying some play time.  Not to mention that it's her birthday WEEK so we've had meals out, pedicures, spa treatments, etc.  We're feeling extra fortunate as well since we just missed the fires and tornados that happened here last week.  Now it's on to fun, sun, and vacation!

I have about ten days left with my sis and nieces and the two big kids come home from camp, so we're going to try to get in some water time, mini-golf, and hit some local attractions.  I promise to take at least one day for myself and not think about cleaning or curriculum!  After that, I'll be attending IB training for a few days, then off to ALASKA!!!!  I won't be able to have my phone or iPad on during that time (those stinkin' roaming charges), so I know it will be great.  Camera is primed and ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment